Monday, February 20, 2012

HEIGHT OF IRRITATION AND FRUSTRATION I FEEL WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME THESE STUPID QUESTIONS:


HEIGHT OF IRRITATION AND FRUSTRATION I FEEL WHEN PEOPLE ASK ME THESE STUPID QUESTIONS:

1. When People see you Lying Down, With Ur Eyes Closed, they Ask: "Are You Sleeping?"
(No! I'm Trying to Die?)

... 2. When It's Raining & Someone Notices You going Out, they Ask: "Are You Going Out In this Rain?"
(No, In The Next one.)

3. Your Friend Calls on your Landline: "Where are you?"
(At the Bus Stop!)

4. They See you Wet Coming from the Bathroom: "Did You Just Have A Bath?"
(No, I Fell In the Toilet Bowl !)

5. You are Standing Right In Front Of the Elevator On The Ground Floor & they Ask: "Going Up?"
(No, No, I'm Waiting for My Apartment to Come Down & Get Me.)

6. You Bring A Bunch Of Flowers for your Sweetheart, they Ask: "Are those Flowers?"
(No Baby! They are Carrots.)

7. You are On The Queue to Buy Tickets at the Cinema, A Friend Saw You & Asks, "What are you Doing Here?"
I'm Here to Pay My School Fees.)

No comments:

Post a Comment